Pages

.

Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs



This month for the Secret Recipe Club I was excited to make something from Tina's blog.  She has so, so, so many awesome recipes on her blog Mom's Crazy Cooking.  I chose her Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs.  I had just been talking to my MIL about deviled eggs and have been craving them.  I saw Tina had several deviled egg recipes but this one jumped out at me.  Yea, she pretty much had me at bacon. 

Her recipe was also part of her Egg Crazy Cooking Challenge so there is a ton of egg recipes on this page as well. We love, love, love eggs so I appreciated looking at a lot of these!



These were everything I would want in a deviled egg.  They were creamy, salty and so, so good. I already plan to make these again as an appetizer for my next gathering.  Everybody loves deviled eggs. I cheat and buy the eggs already hard boiled so they are a snap to make!

This would make a fantastic egg salad sandwich too.  I can't wait to try it!



Bacon & Cheddar Deviled Eggs (or Egg Salad Sandwiches)
Adapted from Mom's Crazy Cooking

6 hard boiled eggs
1/3 cup of mayonnaise (or maybe a little more if needed)
1-1/2 tsp mustard
3 or 4 strips bacon, finely chopped
¼ cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
a few sprinkles of green onions, finely chopped
paprika

Hard Boil Eggs first, and let cool. Or cheat like I do and buy your eggs already hard boiled. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Mix together egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, bacon and green onion into a bowl. Fill egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and sprinkle the eggs with a little paprika.










No comments:

Post a Comment